Monday 8 February 2016

Happy (Chinese) New Year



hanging lanterns in Korea


"Happy (Chinese) New Year" to all; may year of the monkey be a good one for you all.


Following on from my blog about how I keep active & connected I thought I would try out the computing skills I learnt today. This is just one of the examples of what I do to try to keep my grey cells active. 

At the IT class today I re-learnt how to use the 'Pixlr' photo editor programme to load a photo from a folder. Then I cropped it to the area I wanted to keep, re-sized it & finally added text. I was also shown how to rotate a photo.


I tried to repeat the taught steps & did the above on my own at home. I picked a photo I took whilst on holiday in Korea which I downloaded from my camera onto my laptop. Then following what I had learnt in class I was able to do the above. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment